Pet owners in a Macclesfield street have been warned to keep their cats indoors after five died in just three days in a poisoning mystery.

The deaths have shocked people living in Sandwich Drive, and sparked a police investigation.

The cat owners have spoken of their suspicions after a vet suggested their treasured pets may have drunk anti-freeze.

John Heeley, 44, lost two of his three cats, Scraggs and Mikey, on consecutive days. He says he can

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply